Sunday, February 5, 2012

Fit, Fabulous, & Over 70!



I have been encouraged by Ernestine (Ernie) Shepherd  a woman of 70 + years to become:

·         Dedicated

·         Determined

·         Disciplined

to be in the best health possible in order that I may live a long prosperous life. I have joined a local gym and I’ve resolved to not eating fast foods (my thorn), preparing my meals myself along with eating more fruits and vegetables, and drinking water. I tried this before, but I wasn’t Dedicated, Determined, or Disciplined nor had I seen Ernie. I now have a new perspective on health and life so I’m excited to transform into a healthier me!
Also, I plan to put monthly photo updates of me (not Ernie) to keep me motivated to accomplish better health. By years end I should be Fit & Fabulous in the best shape of my life and perhaps able to sport a bikini flexing my muscles!

2 comments: