Monday, January 30, 2012

Three Cardinal Rules of Dateing...

1) Do not date people you work with:
 
And if you do please let the other person know when it is over so you can remain gainfully employed.


2) Do not date your neighbors:

She is at home and can't relax, because she has to peep out the window every time she hear his car in his driveway to see who he's bringing home.


3) Do not date your church members:
Pews : African American Congregation
Especially since Deacon, Brother, Dr. Feel Good has given up the club scene for the church scene and the hands he's attempting to lay on you may have you speaking in tongues according to the Mississippi Pimp COGIC.




4 comments:

  1. No you didn't say COGIC, Church of God in Christ, I'm apart of that denomination!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It seems I've struck a nerve with one of the COGIC, Children Of Greater Indepth Cuddling...often administered by Mississipi Pimps...lol!

      Watch out, now.

      Delete
  2. No, Ms Joan I must whole heartedly disagree with your suggestion that dating a neighbor can be harmful. I can see numerous benefits in that practice, 1. building bond between neighbors, 2. it feels good and as another blog of yours suggests sex is good for you. Please madame, as the late Berry White said "Practice what you preach!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I certainly will not suggest someone do something I myself would not do. My attempt is not to lead astray or "preach" I like to think of it as subtle suggestions. Therefore, I ask you when the relationship with the neighbor, the co-worker, or church member is over will the bond remain strong or will negative emotions surface causing contempt for all that was involved?

      Delete